Cats are carnivorous mammals that can be affectionate companions but are also good at hunting (watch your toes). Common health problems are kidney disease, dental disease, cancer and obesity.
If your cat has diarrhea, changes in appetite or other problems you’re concerned about, we can help.
- Wellness exams
- Vaccinations and microchipping
- Flea/tick preventatives
- Bloodwork, urinalysis and fecal analysis
- X-rays and ultrasound
- Surgeries including spays/neuters
- Euthanasia/cremation services
We recommend these annually:
- Wellness Exam
- Core Vaccinations: 1- or 3-year Rabies and Combination (Panleukopenia, Calicivirus, Rhinotracheitis) with non-core Chlamydia
- Additional vaccination for Feline Leukemia Virus is an option
- Fecal Analysis
- Monthly Flea/Tick/Heartworm/GI Parasite prevention
- Snap Test for Heartworm/Feline Leukemia Virus/Feline Immunodeficiency Virus
- Bloodwork (Complete Blood Work/Chemistry/Electrolytes) and Urinalysis
- Dental Radiography, Scale, and Polish
To make an appointment for your cat, call us at 641-999-2203.